Palm Sugar (400 Gms)
Palm sugar is a natural sweetener that is made from the sap present in the flower buds of the palm tree. It is rich in B vitamins, especially inositol(Vit8)which is needed for the formation of a healthy cell, as well as thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, and choline. Palm sugar maintains electrolyte balance, boosts energy level, promotes musculoskeletal health and increases metabolism.
- Rich Source of Minerals
- Restores Healthy Digestion
- It is Low GI (Glycemic Index) Food that is less than 27
- It is a source of Vitamin B
- Relieves Constipation
- Active Cleanser
- Heals Migraines
Palm sugar is a natural sweetener that is made from the sap present in the flower buds of the coconut palm tree. It is known as natural sugar because it involves minimum processing and no chemicals are used. The sap from the tree is heated to wick away the moisture content until a thick syrup is obtained, and this sweet nectar is then further reduced to crystals. Since palm sugar is an unrefined sugar, it has become increasingly popular as a substitute for regular white and brown sugar.
How to use:
Amayu Palm Sugar can be used as a substitute for white sugar to bake cakes, cookies and other baked goodies. This sugar can also be used as a substitute for sugar, honey and jaggery in various recipes.
How to store:
• Store in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
• Once opened, store in an airtight container.
• Clumping of sugar is normal.
• Color might change due to climate.
– Best before 12 months from the date of packaging