Coconut Sugar (400 Gms)
- Made from the finest and best quality coconut flower nectar
- Natural Coconut Sugar is an ideal sugar substitute for people with diabetes. A low GI food.
- Not refined; It is one of the most sought after natural sweeteners
- Coconut Sugar can be a replacement for white sugar or brown sugar in tea, coffee, juices, milkshakes, spreads, cookies, cakes, puddings etc
- It is the best way if you want to keep your fructose intake low as it consists mainly of sucrose and contains much less fructose which is another health advantage.
Coconut sugar is the boiled sap and dehydrated coconut palm and is considered as one of the best alternatives to regular white refined sugar. Just because of its low GI index value and low fructose content, coconut sugar has caught a lot of attention among people who are health conscious. It also contains several essential nutrients and small traces of minerals like Calcium, Zinc, Iron and Potassium. Amayu Coconut sugar is not as highly processed as white table sugar, which in turn results in high purity of natural sweetener. 100% organic and natural. Amayu Coconut sugar is also an ideal and best sugar substitute for people with diabetes.
How to use:
Amayu Coconut Sugar can be used as a substitute for white sugar to bake cakes, cookies and other baked goodies. This sugar can also be used as a substitute for sugar, honey and jaggery in various recipes.
How to store:
• Store in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
• Once opened, store in an airtight container.
• Clumping of sugar is normal.
• Color might change due to climate.
– Best before 12 months from the date of packaging