Raw Chia Sunflower Seeds Combo
Looking for a healthy and delicious way to improve your nutrition? Our combo of raw chia seeds and sunflower seeds is the perfect choice! Chia seeds are rich in essential fatty acids, fiber, and protein, making them a great addition to any meal or snack. Sunflower seeds are also rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, making them great for promoting healthy skin and hair. Together, these two seeds create a powerful combination of nutrients that can help support heart health, boost brain function, and improve digestion.
AMAYU raw seeds are unprocessed and free from any additives or preservatives, ensuring that you get all the natural goodness of these superfoods. Enjoy our seed combo as a snack on its own or add it to your favorite smoothie, cereal, or baked goods for an extra nutritional boost. With our raw chia seeds and sunflower seeds combo, it’s never been easier to give your body the healthy nutrients it needs to thrive!
- Chia Seeds: Energy: 537 Kcal; Protein: 16.58g; Carbohydrates: 45.43g; Sugars (Naturally Occuring): 0.9g; Added Sugar: 0g; Dietery Fiber: 38.72g; Fats: 32.15g; Saturated Fats: 4.8g;
- Monounsaturated Fats: 2g; Polyunsaturated Fats: 24.6g; Trans Fat: 0g; Sodium: 16mg,
- Sunflower Seeds: Energy: 629 Kcal; Protein: 22.7g; Carbohydrates: 22.9g; Sugars: 5.2g; Added Sugar: 0g; Dietery Fiber: 9.5g; Fats: 47.7g; Saturated Fats: 5.1g;
- Monounsaturated Fats: 9.4g; Polyunsaturated Fats: 32.9g; Trans Fat: 0g; Sodium: 1.7 mg
- Rich in nutrients: Both chia seeds and sunflower seeds are excellent sources of various nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, fiber, and healthy fats, which can help support overall health and wellness.,
- May support heart health: Both seeds contain healthy fats, including omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which can help lower cholesterol levels, reduce the risk of heart disease, and support overall cardiovascular health.
- Sunflower seeds are also rich in vitamin E, which may help prevent the buildup of plaque in the arteries and reduce the risk of heart disease.,
- May help regulate blood sugar levels: Both seeds are low in carbohydrates and high in fiber, which can help regulate blood sugar levels and prevent spikes in blood sugar.
- In addition, chia seeds contain alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which may improve insulin sensitivity and help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Sunflower seeds are also rich in magnesium, which may help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Chia Seeds: Soak 1-1/2 teaspoon Chia seeds in 1/2 glass of water for 20-25 mins. Use them as toppings on porridges, ice cream, Oatmeal, yogurt. It can also be added to baked goodies., Sunflower Seeds: Consume as a snack, sprinkled over breakfast and soups or ground into a powder and added to food.
|Dimensions||13.4 × 6.3 × 12.5 cm|