Raw Chia Pumpkin Seeds
Looking for a tasty and nutritious way to boost your health? Our combo of raw chia seeds and pumpkin seeds is the perfect choice! Chia seeds are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and protein, making them a great addition to any meal or snack. Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants, magnesium, and zinc, making them great for heart health and immune support. Together, these two seeds create a powerful combination of nutrients that can help support a healthy immune system, promote heart health, and improve digestion.
- Chia Seeds: Energy: 537 Kcal; Protein: 16.58g; Carbohydrates: 45.43g; Sugars (Naturally Occuring): 0.9g; Added Sugar: 0g; Dietery Fiber: 38.72g; Fats: 32.15g; Saturated Fats: 4.8g;
- Monounsaturated Fats: 2g; Polyunsaturated Fats: 24.6g; Trans Fat: 0g; Sodium: 16mg,
- Pumpkin Seeds: Energy: 617.5 Kcal; Protein: 14.9g; Carbohydrates: 27.3g; Sugars (Naturally Occuring): 0g; Added Sugar: 0g; Dietery Fiber: 16.2g; Fats: 49.8g; Saturated Fats: 10.5g;
- Monounsaturated Fats: 17.5g; Polyunsaturated Fats: 21.7g; Trans Fat: 0g; Sodium: 3.8mg
- Rich in nutrients: Both chia seeds and pumpkin seeds are excellent sources of various nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, fiber, and healthy fats, which can help support overall health and wellness.,
- May support bone health: Both seeds are rich in calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, which are important minerals for maintaining strong bones and preventing osteoporosis.
- In addition, pumpkin seeds are a good source of zinc, which is also important for bone health.
- May have anti-inflammatory effects: Both seeds contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which can help reduce inflammation in the body and potentially lower the risk of chronic diseases.
- Chia seeds, in particular, contain omega-3 fatty acids, which may have anti-inflammatory effects and potentially reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and arthritis.
- Pumpkin seeds also contain compounds called phytosterols, which may help reduce inflammation and improve immune function
- Chia Seeds: Soak 1-1/2 teaspoon Chia seeds in 1/2 glass of water for 20-25 mins. Use them as toppings on porridges, ice cream, Oatmeal, yogurt. It can also be added to baked goodies.,
- Pumpkin Seeds: Consume as a snack, sprinkled over breakfast and soups or ground into a powder and added to food
AMAYU raw seeds are unprocessed and free from any additives or preservatives, ensuring that you get all the natural goodness of these superfoods. Enjoy our seed combo as a snack on its own or add it to your favorite smoothie, cereal, or baked goods for an extra nutritional boost. With our raw chia seeds and pumpkin seeds combo, it’s never been easier to give your body the healthy nutrients it needs to thrive!
|Dimensions||10 × 2 × 14 cm|